If you missed our podcast launch party on FB Live yesterday, here’s the full replay.
We had 10 women from 3 countries on-screen, excited viewers from 7 countries (Malaysia, Indonesia, The Philippines, Australia, Germany, New Zealand, Singapore), 4 sponsors, prizes worth more than RM4650, 253 comments, 595 engagements plus lots of excitement, support and love.
It’s the longest FB Live I’ve ever done and the biggest one for me yet (1 hour 49 minutes).
I am completely thankful that our Womenpreneur Asia podcast launch went smoothly with all my super “hebat” guests just rolling with the questions that I asked!
My Malaysian, Filipino and Indonesian guests on the session had not met each other prior to this so I was pleased that everyone was happily joining in!
If you’ve been hearing their voices on the episodes now you get to “meet” them live via video.
I decided to create this one-hour event as a way to introduce each podcast guest and make it interactive.
The women entrepreneurs and CEOs who joined us live – Maresa Ng, Norhani Pacasum, Anushia Kandasamy, Nina Othman, Ann Wong, Marlienna Suwito, Ooi Lay Pheng, Dr Vimi Ramasamy and Anja Juliah Abu Bakar.
Zhafira Loebis and Rina Neoh weren’t able to join due to prior commitments.
But we also included a podcast listener, Lerk Shih, who called in all the way from Christchurch, New Zealand to give us her take on the podcast.
We managed to answer a quick question from a music school teacher who was struggling to keep her business afloat and Anja, Lerk Shih and Lay Pheng gave some really solid advice to Jennifer Eng.
And we had prizes galore too from our sponsors: STRAVIK, The Spark Group Asia, DG Consulting and SAGE Edu Tech!
Here’s what our 6 lucky winners won:
- 1 on 1 session with the STRAVIK CEO, Dr Vimi Ramasamy worth RM3K on business or career guidance (sponsored by STRAVIK) – won Chrishanne Sebastiampillai
- Leadership Intelligence Assessment plus 60-min debrief with a coach worth RM850 (sponsored by The Spark Group Asia) – won by Klieo Lee
- 3 exclusive scholarships to the upcoming SAGE School with 9 Asian male and female entrepreneurs, with a certificate upon completion (sponsored by SAGE Edu Tech) – this is priceless as each intake is only limited to 100 entrepreneurs by invitation only – won by Kit Thoong, Cheah Kiu Hong, and Zurene Cheah
- Lifemap Assessment and personal coaching session worth RM800 (sponsored by DG Consulting) – won by Azah Aziz
- And freebies below too for everyone!
Womenpreneur Asia is the podcast that features personal entrepreneurship stories of everyday Asian women and aims to give a voice to Asian women entrepreneurs.
Womenpreneur Asia is also available on Spotify, Google Podcasts, Amazon Podcast, Apple Podcast, Podbean, Stitcher and wherever you listen to your favourite podcasts.
Season One of the podcast ends with my final episode which comes up this Friday, 15 January.
We will be back with Season Two in March with even more exciting interviews with women entrepreneurs across Asia. Stay tuned!
In the meantime, here are some comments from our viewers during our FB Live on 10 January.